笑 口 常 开

Sunday, May 20, 2007

First Lucky Week Of My Intership

First week of my work has ended. Time past really fast. Sometimes i just feel that times is really something which ones' couldnt chase but in fact appreciate every single moment fully and fill it with laughter and happiness. Of course, that is too ideal tho. Anyway, let share about my first week of internship.



First day of my work, we was ask to report to the office at 8.30am. That was really a torture time slot whereby i was forced to woke up at 6.30am and catch the early bus at 7.10am. Wow.. that is terrible. To a person who always sleep late, how could that be easy for him or her. hai~~~

I have taken a 45min bus ride and finally i had reached my working place (novena square) at Novena. CPG is my IA company. I was considered as lucky where i get to work with some of my coursemate. That's cool tho, at least we can get to have lunch or chit chat sometimes. hohoho.. After having a short brief intro with the SVP (senior vice president), we was sent to our QS division and we then split in to 2 at each division with a total of 3 division in the department.

Me and Imy was lucky to be in the division whereby that division is the most glamorious and noisiest of all. lol .. suit me uh .. among 6 of us.. me and imy was the again the lucky one as we get to sit beside each other .. haha.. can talk when we were free. lolz... gd rite..

Overall, i find the environment not as bad as what i thought. Somemore, i get to know some pretty and nice colleague whereby they are very easy-going and willing to guide us with what they can. I get to talk alot tho.. hope they wont find me very irritating otherwise i will soon be thrown out of the division .. lol .. but i know they wont .. as i have said ... "Siao On" division. lol

I think i will stop here for the time being and will update asap. Stay tune everyone. =)