笑 口 常 开

Thursday, December 27, 2007

A very gd Lesson to be learn in life

1/12/07

Exam over!!! Its time for me to go back home. The night before i havc finished packing up my luggage and planned to stay overnight at my buddies house at farrer park. I went out with my ex-colleague and we hang around till quite late. Without any worry, i played till very happy and crazy instead.

When the alarm rang, i woke up out of a sudden and rush to bathroom in order to get myself ready for the flight home. After dress up nicely and get ready to go, something suddenly came up to my mind. "Did i bring my passport and air-ticket?" asked myself. I quickly checked on my bag and saw my passport but the worse thing is that i couldnt find my ticket. Ohh.. Noo~~~~ With that, i dashed out of my buddy house and quickly look for a cab. After i got in to a cab, i ask the taxi driver whether it is possible to make it in time by going back to my hostel to get the ticket and go straight to airport. The taxi driver said to me, " i dont think you can make it but it worth a try". That really make me feel panic tho. However, i quickly call up my 2nd sis and ask whether i could ask the ticket officer to print another ticket for me on spot. Hence, i ask the taxi driver to head straight to changi airport in the end. On the way, i kept thinking will i miss the flight and make up a joke for everyone or i will went back home safely and peacefully.

Time flew as i'm thinking here and there. Finally, the taxi stopped and i went in to the counter with my luggage. After a long queue, finally it's my turn. I went toward the ticket officer to clear my doubt. After a few seconds, she told me that my ticket is not E-ticket and she cant print another one for me hence i will definitely couldnt make it for this flight even thought if i turn back to my hostel and get the ticket. I try my best to vodoo her by saying that i lose the ticket and i need to go back home due to some urgent matter. Who knows, she is much more cold blooded than i thought. She replied, " if u lose your ticket, please make a police report and after that only the officer can print another copy for you". She added on, " even though if you make a police report now, it will still take at least 1 day for the report to be done hence You Are Definitely Cannot Make It for this flight". wow .. that's really sound merciless. After my vodoo failed, i felt very upset and puzzle with what she had said. After that, she then ask me again, so you are not flying on this flight rite? ...i was silent for a few second .. then a "click" sound is heard where i am deleted from the system. i really really zadao lo ..and keep scolding in my heart @#$@#$@#%@#$@#$#@!!! inorder to release my anger of her great attitude. whahahaha

After that, my 3rd sister call me and i told her what the officer told me. After a few minute, my sister came back with a call and said, " the flight has changed to tomorrow and make sure you dont miss flight again"... like i want to miss flight... >.< ... Anyway, it turn out to be a lesson for me to learn in life. Always check all the documents needed for a travel. In the end, i end up turn back to my hostel, PGP, and end up with a joke laugh by my frens.. lol .. .>.<" Next day morning, i make sure every single things that needed are inside my bag and went off to airport. Finally after 2 hours of flight, i reached my hometown and spend my 10 days of holidays with family and friends.
^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home